WHAT MAKES OXFORD DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH BETTER THAN OTHER DICTIONARIES?
• NEW! Stay up-to-date with the very latest words and expressions, brought to you by the most recent 2018 database update by the Oxford University Press.
• The very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• With tens of thousands of regionally specific entries The Oxford Dictionary of English reflects the unique richness and global adaptability of English.
• Have the strength of The Oxford English Corpus’ research excellence at your fingertips.
• 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including those with varying pronunciations (Premium only)
• With a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
• Translate words while using other apps with our Tap to Translate feature.
• Learn and translate in style with one of four beautiful themes.
The Oxford Dictionary of English is the mobile app based on the original title by Oxford University Press and widely accepted as one of the highest authorities in the study of English with more than 150 years of research behind it. Regarded as one of the flagship products in MobiSystems’ large catalog of dictionaries the app features advanced search and language tools designed by a developer vastly experienced in the creation of dictionaries and learning tools.
Tailored to professionals, students, and academics, as well as anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
Works for all BlackBerry 10 devices: Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5